Registrations are open for the flagship contest of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), CODEVITA 2016. You are encouraged to register and participate in the contest. It is an excellent opportunity for all students and there are many benefits to participating in the contest.
The details are given below. Please follow the step-by-step process to register.CodeVita 2016
CodeVita, the World’s Largest Coding Contest conducted by TCS is back with Season V. It’s been a great journey for the past 4 seasons and we saw this contest expand its horizon and grow from strength to strength. CodeVita’s growth story in a nutshell summarized below:
27,000+ Registrations in season one to 1,97,000+ Registrations in season IV
100+ Institute participation in season one to 3700+ Institutes participation in season IV
4 supported languages in season one to 10 supported languages in Season IV
1 Country in season one to 18 Countries in season IV
This has transformed us from a Pan India Coding Contest to a Global One!
Eligibility: Engineering and Science Graduates of Any Specialisation, students of all years (1st/2nd/3rd/4th) are eligible to participate
Team Size: 2
- Register on NextStep Portal (http://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/)
- Click on Register Now
- Click on IT
- Click on Campus/Off Campus Applicants whichever applicable
- Fill the form and Submit
- Login via your credentials on NextStep Portal (https://nextstep.tcs.com)
- Click on Campus Commune on top left corner
- Launch Campus Commune and make sure pop-ups are enabled
- Agree to Terms and Conditions
- You are now on Campus Commune homepage. Register for CodeVita either by clicking on Noticeboard linkor by CodeVita Spotlight Blog or by clicking on rotating banner
- Complete the Registration and Team Formation process on CodeVita Contest Page
Okay, what is CodeVita?
CodeVita is world’s largest coding contest being organized every year by TATA Consultancy Services Limited. The main objective for the contest is to identify passionate coders across the globe and sharpen their programming skills through some real-life computing practices. TCS also wants to promote coding as a Sport via this contest.
So who is Eligible to Participate?
Students from Institute across India in under graduate/ post graduate disciplines from engineering/science background with any specialization are eligible for this contest.
What is the Format of the Contest?
CodeVita is a team contest. A team must have 2 members from the same Institutes (can be from different year of passing and specializations). The contest will comprise of 2 rounds of coding before Global Round where top teams from across the world will fight for the Prestigious Title.
Hmmm why should I Participate?
- To Showcase your Programming Skills
- To Compete with the Best Coders in the World
- To Earn Peer Recognition and Honor
- To Explore Exciting Career with World’s Most Powerful IT Brand
Seems Exciting, What do I Win?
- 1st Prize: US$ 10,000 | 2nd Prize: US$ 7,000 | 3rd Prize: US$ 3,000
- Up to 3000 Job Offers for Top Coders
- Waiver in the Aptitude Test of TCS Placements Process for Good Performers
- Internship Opportunity with CTO Research Team
- Global Ranking to the Top Coders
Tell me when is the Registration Closing?
The registrations will close on 26th July 2016 by 11:45 PM.