Name : Vedicsoft Solutions (Formerly known as Uclid IT Services)
Date and Time : You can appear for the Pre-Screening & Registrations process at the below mentioned address between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm on or before 12th September 2016.
Vedicsoft Solutions India Pvt Ltd,
Maansarower, 3rd Floor, Above SBH Bank,
Srinagar Colony Road, Ameerpet, Hyderabad.
Landmark: Behind Ameerpet Big Bazar.
We will be conducting Pre-Screening and Registration (if qualified in pre-screening) process at our office which is mandatory for appearing for final assessment conducted by our client. There are no charges for registration.
The eligibility criterion for registration is as under (Mandatory):
- 2016 batch pass outs in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech / MCA - All streams except bio-related courses, MSc - IT/CS, 5 years Integrated courses
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (Full Time)
- First class (60% and above) in 10th, 12th, UG and PG (Full time / Regular courses).
- Even 59.99% in 10th/12th/Diploma/UG/PG are not eligible to participate in the drive.
- Continuous education - More than two Years gap is not allowed between education careers.
- Those who have attended the drive from last 6 Months they are not eligible for this drive.
- In Diploma, UG & PG, aggregate of all semesters should be 60% and above.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any location in India
- Should be an Indian National
If they fulfil the above mentioned criteria, they have to bring the following documents to our office for Pre Screening and Registration process.
Documents required for Registration process :
Should bring all the below Xerox copies of Educational certificates
- Updated CV 2 nos
- SSC, Inter/Diploma
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA Consolidated marks Memo (CMM) or SEM-Wise Memos.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA Provisional Certificate (PC) Mandatory.
- Photographs 3 nos
- Course Completion Certificate or Custodian Certificate or pass Certificate will not be accepted.
- Only those candidates who are eligible & have registered with Vedicsoft will be called to participate in the final selection process conducted by the MNC.