Name : Vedicsoft Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Walk-in Schedule: On 17th & 18th October 2016
Walk-in Time: 11:00 am to 5.00 pm
Vedicsoft Solutions India Pvt Ltd,
3rd Floor, Above SBH Bank, Maansarower,
Srinagar Colony Road, Ameerpet, Hyderabad.
Land Mark: Behind Ameerpet Big Bazar
How to apply:
Walk-in to above mentioned address along with your CV, do not wait for the call letter.
Job Location: Delhi/NCR, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai.
Designation: Analyst (Service Desk- Networking)
Salary Offered: 1.80 CTC
- B-Tech (any branch can apply except Civil) (2014 & 2015 Pass out)
- No percentage criteria
- No Experience required / Fresher’s
- Good command in Spoken & Written English is Mandatory.
- If they have appeared for the interview not eligible to participate in this drive.
- Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution.
- Good knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio).
- Year gaps between the Education career are not allowed
- Free Training & Placement
- Windows Operating systems.
- Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
- Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007.
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy, HP Service Center, Peregrine Service Center.
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists etc.
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools.
- MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio.
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox).
- VPN and remote dial-in users.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing and Maintaining the whole IT Infrastructure System.
- Fundamental knowledge of Networks.
- Expertise in Technical troubleshooting, Windows & Servers monitoring, Active Directory, Incident Management, Ticketing tools.
- Experience on Production UNIX, Windows Servers and Networking Concepts.
- Responsible for Hardware Monitoring, Network Monitoring, Backup Monitoring etc.
- Working on servers and monitoring tool like AS 400, IBM Tivoli, and HP Ovo.
- Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netback up and Backup Exec.
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications).
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems.
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams.
- Excellent Communication skills are mandatory, although it is not a BPO profile.
- Feel free to revert for any clarifications.