Name: S&P Global
Last date to Apply: 15th December 2016
Time: 04:00 PM
Domain: Financial Services
Eligibility Criteria: MBA (Finance) with minimum 60% aggregate throughout the academics and no backlogs passing out in 2017.
Stipend during Internship: INR 18,000
What you do during Internship:
- Resolves partially translated /non-translated /mistranslated line items
- Checks translation quality of all data items in Financials statements within stipulated deadline
- Complies with established procedures and demonstrates strong domain knowledge
- Provides input and ideas for improvement in internal processes
- Works on feedback from Quality Assurance team and managers to correct errors and improve quality of work.
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provides meaningful feedback to peers.
- Reasonably good analytical, writing and communication skills
- Well-versed with keyboarding skills.
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to work with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills required to prioritize work and meet established deadlines
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Proven ability to work with minimal direction, maintain focus and motivation while working with routine and repetitive tasks
- Regular attendance required
Round 1: Online test
Round 2: Technical Face to Face Interview
- Duration for Internship: 6 months.
- Based on the business need and performance of the Intern during internship, the Intern can be taken as fulltime employee.
- Candidate Should Flexible to work in rotational shifts.
- Please carry your updated resume, passport size photo & a govt issued photo ID proof.
Last date to Apply: 15th December 2016, 04:00 PM
Registration Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe9rdu-nnQC5YdQ9SueTrubleLs9oPITpjhaRpiNT4xgdQQng/viewform?c=0&w=1