Name: Multiplier Solutions
Date: 29th Dec 2016
Venue: Geethanjali College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad.
Functional Area: Software Engineer/Business Consulting and Digital Marketing
Salary Range: Upto 3LPA for Software Engineer / Upto 2,80,000/- LPA for Business Consulting and Digital Marketing
(18-month service agreement from date of joining as permanent employee, additional performance incentives)
Job Location: Hyderabad (GachiBowli)
- For Business Consulting & Digital Marketing: MBA B.E/B.Tech - All specializations including EEE, ECE, Mechanical, Civil except CSE&IT
- For Software Engineer: B.E/B.Tech CSE & IT
- Compulsory >70% throughout 10th, 12th, and Graduation.
- 2017 Pass outs
- Two months from joining date will be considered as internship during which a stipend of Rs. 8000 per month will be paid. After completion of two month of internship the salary package will be applicable.
- The internship duration will be considered as part of the bond duration. Any unexpected delay in joining date of the associate will extend the internship and bond end date accordingly.
- Please note we are only looking for students who are willing to take up the job offer after the internship. So students who have already got placed are not eligible.
- Very good learning working directly with CEOs of top hospitals
- Get to work on product development, SQL Server, CRM, Business analytics development projects
- Also get exposure to consulting skills (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn),website development, SEO etc.
Mandatory Skills: This particular profile needs extremely good communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with customers.
We are looking for people who want to work in exciting jobs and can handle complex situations. This job gives an excellent exposure to all aspects of software application development and business consulting.
The candidate will get training and hands-on experience of live projects inbusiness consulting domain for:
- Consulting related to social media and analytics
- Google analytics and ad-word management
- Fb analytics and ad-word management
- Calls follow up to understand customer behaviour
- Search Engine Optimization
- Business development and account management
- Creating performance reports/ dashboards for review by senior management
The candidate will also get training and hands-on experience of live projects in software application development for
- Website & database maintenance (adding, deleting pages, increasing speed of loading etc.)
- PHP & HTML programming
- CSS Scripting
- WordPress Development
- Our proprietary Customer Relationship Management & SMS Campaign product
- Cloud based technologies
- Data analytics (SQL server, data extraction, creating MIS reports, SQL programming etc.)
- Mobile application development
- Domain Hosting for websites etc.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Hard working and committed to be with us for at least 15 months from joining
- Have excellent English oral and written communication, comprehension and management skills
- B. Tech with very good academic record, excellent written and oral communication skills and flair for consulting
- Written Test - Simple Aptitude - 60 Mts
- Technical Interview on Basics of C Only for Software Trainee post only.
- HR Interview
- Final Offer Letters
Documents for the Process:
- 4 Copies of Updated Resumes
- 6 Passport Size Photos
- College ID card / Govt ID card
- Academic Marks Memos Xerox from 10th Onwards.
- All Students who are Eligible Please Attend the Campus Drive at Our College
- Formal Dress Code Is Must
A.I.Prashanth - Head Placements - 9849961322
H.K Ravi Rao – Sr. Placement Officer - 9177705603
T.Abhilash - Placement Officer - 9491312121