All the Students of B.Tech / B.Pharmacy courses are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) for –I Year I Semester, II Year I Semester, III Year I Semester & IV Year I Semester B.Tech/B.Pharmacy regular students for improvement of internal marks in the month of Dec-2016.
The students appearing for the above examination commencing from 19-01-2017 are informed to note the schedule given below.
- I B.Pharm I Sem. (R16) - Regular
- II B.Tech /B.Pharm I Sem. (R15) - Regular
- III B.Tech /B.Pharm I Sem. (R13) - Regular
- IV B.Tech /B.Pharm I Sem. (13) - Regular
STUDENT REGISTRATION SCHEDULE:
- Without Late Fee Last Date 03-01-2017
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- Last Date 04-01-2017
- With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- Last Date 05-01-2017
- FOR ONE THEORY SUBJECT - Rs. 400/-
- FOR TWO THEORY SUBJECTS - Rs. 500/-
- FOR THREE THEORY SUBJECTS - Rs. 600/-
- FOR FOUR THEORY SUBJECTS and above (And also for ALL THEORY SUBJECTS) - Rs. 800/-
The Students are requested to note the following instructions:
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the mid examination or who want to improve their internal marks for the regular mid examinations.
- The CBT will contain 25 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to be answered through online mode for 45 minutes duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 1 mark)
- The CBT will be conducted in limited number of centers based on the number of registrations and the details will be kept in the examination portal.
- The Examination time Table and centers for the CBT will be notified later