Name: Deloitte Consulting Ltd.
Date: 29th Jan 2017
Time: 8:00 AM
Last date of Registration: 22nd Jan, 2017
Venue: Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology (KMIT),
Beside Deepak Theatre Lane,
Job Profile: Business Technology Analyst - Tech Consulting
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Delivery of specific capability in Technology Consulting
- Understand Business Requirements and Needs
- Support technical/functional/process document creation and maintain an effective library.
- Build, test and deliver solutions.
- Support application design.
- Responsible for technical specification creation.
- Responsible for Code development & Unit Testing
- Responsible for Test Data Creation & Test scripts creation and execution
- Support infrastructure building activities
- Adhere to defined processes and tools while performing day-to-day operations
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills (written, verbal, & presentation)
- Ability to chart ones’ own career and build networks within the organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and raise concerns/questions where appropriate
- Interacts with the Client on regular basis through face to face interactions/video conferences/teleconferences/mails to understand the client processes and business problems
- Suggests practical solutions and partners with the Client to implement the solutions
- Manages projects or project modules independently
- Performs account coordination with the clients to build/improve relationship, seek feedback to identify areas of improvement. Seeks information/ideas/establishes relationship with Client to assess any future opportunities for additional business
- Identifies the best industry practices and implements in the engagements
- Defines project standards, possesses knowledge of methodologies, and understanding of process improvement initiatives
- Interacts with clients functional SMEs
Job Location: Hyderabad/Mumbai/Bengaluru/Gurgaon, India
Salary Package: INR 4.125 LPA
Bond: No Bond
- 2016 Pass outs
- B.Tech / BE – CSE, ECE, EEE, IT.
- Min 60% in Graduation
- No Active Backlogs
- Be deadline-oriented and quality focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills./Effective interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Good presentation skills
- Good general understanding of information technology (IT)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good analytical skills
Please Register in the Below Link.